Sunday, November 2, 2014

Project Management in Education

Welcome everyone to my blog. You will notice that the next 8 weeks of posts will be around the topic of project management in the distance learning realm. I hope you will enjoy reading my posts, and will leave a comment or two :)



In my limited experience with project management, I can definitely say that it is not one to be slacked on. I can assure you, if done right, it can be a very rewarding feeling to know that your project has been successful. Project management can be conducted at different levels and can be anything from fixing a broken door in your home to managing an entire team to reach a common goal.

References

Image taken from http://saasmarkets.com/wordpress/wp-content/up/2013/08/Project-Management.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I will be following your blog - Looking forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete